I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Thursday, 28 February 2013

The Bush 

"Mum" Jessica said "that I can come on a bush walk with her and her family". "Ok you can go if you good " said mum''. " What is it for replied mum" it is for her birthday. The next day it was time to get my bags pack for the walk." Mum" mum" mum" were is my lunch box" in the kitchen darling".

"Ok it is time to go and drop you off at Jessica house". We got there and my mum stayed and talked to Jessica mum "ok you can go now"  
"sorry about that Jessica".Ok kids get in the car time to go now said Eva is Jessica mum. We got there"wow this is going to be awesome" I yelled."Mum"mum" can you get me my bag please" screened Jessica brother Jack.

We got to a big tree and we saw a bush moving so we run up the hill. Jessica dad tom said "I wonder what was".But we stopped and and had lunch. We got packed up and we all look at the bush and it moved again but then it stopped and a dog jumped out. "Its is so cute" but it stared talking we all jumped and we all run away but then Jack said "look a tree house". So we all walked in to the tree house "we are going to be safe in here" said Eva. But it was time to get back to the car so we walked really fast. The End   

No comments:

Post a Comment